Sentinel RT® Flex is a standalone drilling advisory backend engine that processes either real-time or historical time series data to provide drilling recommendations aimed at reducing invisible lost time, eliminating non- productive time, improving data processing workflow, and identifying technical limiters during well construction.
Sentinel RT® Flex calculations include:
- Rig state, weight-to-weight and slip-to-slip summaries
- Drilling, tripping, hole-cleaning dysfunction, pump failure and washout, abnormal gain/loss and mud motor stall detection
- Torque and drag, downlinking monitoring
- Cone drilling advisory
- Surge and swab, WOB, TOB, ECD and wellbore tortuosity modeling
- Event alerts
- Data quality monitoring and cleansing
Users of Sentinel RT® Flex reap the benefits of its 10+ years in development by experts in data science, easy integration into their software and workflow, models that self-adjust and update automatically, reduced costs and increased safety through more efficient drilling, and significant assistance in their migration to automation and remote operations.
The Sentinel RT® Flex is operating-system and EDR agnostic and uses on the edge or cloud data. It requires low computing power levels and runs efficiently on a single core 4GB memory device.
The system is available to operators, drilling contractors, service providers, consultants, academia, regulators, and others through flexible licensing or partnering arrangements.
For additional details and pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org